6 Step Plant Care Program
- Early Spring – fertilization (N-P-K + Micronutrients) Injection/Drench application
- Late Spring – insect/disease inspection and spray
- Early Summer – insect/disease inspection and spray
- Late Summer – insect/disease inspection and spray
- Fall – fertilization (N-P-K + Micronutrients) Injection/Drench application
- Winter – horticultural oil treatment
Notes: Our regular program is for all woody stem ornamentals
7 Step Lawn Care Program
- Early Spring – fertilization, broadleaf weed control, pre-emergence for crabgrass
- Late Spring – fertilization, broadleaf weed control, pre-emergence for crabgrass
- Early Summer – seasonally adjusted feeding, broadleaf weed control (monitor for disease/insects). Weed control is the main objective of this treatment.
- Late Summer – seasonally adjusted feeding, broadleaf weed control (monitor for disease/insects). Weed control is the main objective of this treatment.
- Fall – heavy balanced feeding, designed to compliment the seeding effort. Weed control provided only upon request (if you plan to seed fall weed control can not be applied)
- Fall – We also apply the lime treatment the same day for the soil pH.
- Winter – the heaviest feeding of the season
Notes: Turf insect/disease treatments are an additional charge.
Service Call Policy
LushLawns provides free service calls for all full program customers with a zero balance. If the account is delinquent, we will provide the service call upon receipt of payment.
Other Company Information
LushLawns is a completely local company founded right here in the Triad. We began operations in the spring of 1999.
LushLawns also provides Complete Commercial Landscape Management Services through our ProServe Landscape Management Division. Please call or visit us on-line if we can help you at your place of business.
- LushLawns is a continuous service. We keep coming season after season until you tell us otherwise
- LushLawns accepts all major credit cards and offers a 10% discount for annual prepayment
- Payment for service is due upon receipt. Accounts over 30 days carry interest @ 1.5% per month.
We will match any bonafide offer by 10%. Call us for information, including restrictions and availability. 336.656.1264
LUSHLAWNS - offering lawn care for Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Burlington and Thomasville areas. We offer landscape service, shrubbery and grass care greensboro, flowers trees maintenance, lawn disease control, grass insect control, weed control greensboro, lawn fertilizer triad, seeding, aeration, fungicide, plant control, mulching, and other landscape services for Greensboro, Triad, NC - North Carolina area.